Watercolours

Hey there!  I hope you had an enjoyable weekend full of crafty goodness.

As you know, I love a good challenge.  Lately i've been trying to branch out past the challenges I've come to know and expand my creative wings a bit.  Insert Neat and Tangled's Little Tangles blog here!  The Neat and Tangled Challenge #53 is Watercolour.  Since i've been wanting to play around with water colouring, I decided to give it a try.  



As I have yet to invest in a set of watercolour paints, I decided to try the watercolour technique with my Tim Holtz distress markers.  To get this lovely pink, I blended some of my Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick distress marker with some water on my craft mat before applying it to my card base.  To add a bit of glam, i've taken my Heidi Swapp gold spritzer but instead of using the spray, I unscrewed the spray top and tapped the tube above my project.

When wandering around the Neat and Tangled blog, I came across some great (free!) Neat and Tangled digital stamps so thought this card would be a great place to start with one of their sentiments.  I finished it off by adding a tad of colour in the creases and some Wink of Stella on the ends.

I hope you enjoyed my watercolour (technique) adventure.  

With love,


2 comments:

  1. Super pretty card, Lolo. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98