Birthday Love

Hello there! 

The end of January and beginning of February are big birthday weeks for me.  To celebrate the birthday of a very dear friend of mine, I came up with this creation using my Papertrey Ink (PTI) Shakers and Sprinkles kit and some old patterned paper I had lying around.  


I just love how this red patterned paper looked with the gold details I added with my sequins, gold flake sprinkles and my Mama Elephant Happy Script die cut.


And as I'm still working on my insides, here's a shot of this one.  I brought my patterned paper in on the left side and added a stamped and die cut sentiment from the PTI Shakers and Sprinkles set.


I love how this card feels like a party in an envelope with the bright colours and gold details.  And since we're talking celebration, did you know that the Lawnscaping blog has reached it's 100th challenge??  In celebration, the theme for their #100th challenge is Birthday Celebration.


Fun right?!  If you get a chance, pop on over to the Lawnscaping blog and check them out!

Challenges:

Lawnscaping - #100 Birthday Celebration
Simply Create Too - #79 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - #131Anything Goes


With love,


15 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker card. Well done on the inside too, I must admit I don't spend enough on my insides!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the yummy red and gold combo. And the inside of the card is fab too, something I must start doing! Thanks for sharing at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The insides are a definite work in progress! Thanks for your kind words Neets :)

      Delete
  3. Very very pretty card! I love the shaker you made, it is stunning! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha. It seems I can't quite kick the shaker trend yet :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful shaker card and I love how you repeated the DP on the inside! Great design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! I'm looking forward to many more challenges at Simply Create Too :)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the gold accents! Thanks so much for playing along at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!! Love the orange color , with the cold accents! just stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara! Loving the Lawnscaping challenges so far! Looking forward to the next one.

      Delete
  8. beautiful birthday cards! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98