Pop-up Hearts

Good morning!

Happy Tuesday to you all :)  Today I thought I'd share something a little bit different with you.  Have you ever heard of a pop up box card?  Well if you're like me, you recently came across some and thought they were just the best idea ever!  I've come across quite a few online tutorials and ended up playing around with some measurements to come up with this!   


I just loved the unexpected dimension that the recipient gets upon opening the card.  The even better part is that it folds flat which makes mailing this baby so easy and inexpensive!

If you decide to go and try one of these cards (which I strongly suggest you do) check out some of the youtube vids around.  There are all kinds of dimensions and styles out there and all of the ones i've come across are awesome.

As you can see, I kept to a Valentine's theme with mine, but these would be great for anniversaries,  kids birthdays, milestone birthdays, you name it!


Oh, and one tip for you.  If you're typically a less is more type person (like me) these cards are one place to just go nuts.  I've made a few of them now and I can definitely say that fuller is better on these.  So go ahead and try it out.  If you do, i'd love to hear how it went.

Wishing you an inspired week until we meet again.

With love,


1 comments:

  1. Fabulous pop up design, what fun colors and love the valentines.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98