Love

Hey there and good morning!

Apparently I slept well last night.  Probably as a result of all my crafting yesterday evening. Perhaps I dreamt up a few more ideas, but I guess we'll have to see if I remember any of them!

With Valentine's right around the corner, there are more than a few love themed cards and crafts floating around.  With all of that inspiration out there, how could I not create a little love themed card myself?  Here it is:



The red paper on this card is from a paper pack I picked up for a Mexican themed banner I recently made.  It is so warm and yummy! I knew that I had to use this warm red for my little die cut hearts.  I've also used it to back my card face.  

I'm not going to lie, this one was a labour of love!  All of those tiny hearts were laid out, arranged and then glued down one by one with my glossy accents.  Once adhered, I hit each heart with some clear Wink of Stella.

Since this one is all about the red and is very clean and simple, I'm entering it in the current CAS-ology challenge - Love.  




Thanks for stopping by! I hope this card inspires you as you make your final preparations for heart day!

With love,


11 comments:

  1. What an adorable design Lolo.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable design Lolo.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sure looks like it took a lot of work! :) It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby! It was fun to do, minus the moment i exhaled and half of the hearts went flying around the table :p But it just goes to show that projects can be salvaged!

      Delete
  4. WOW! A labor of love for sure but OH so worth it. Looks amazing.
    I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and the follow Kristie!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely card--a true labor of love. I do love all those tiny little hearts, and each one is just perfectly placed. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over from Darnells, Lolo ... to be greeted by this sweet heart card ... it's gorgeous and so impeccably finished ... just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98