A few penguins popping in

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you had a great weekend filled with love and treats from those in your life.  Here in Vancouver the rain subsided and we were even blessed with some blue skies and an amazing sunday sunset.

A couple of weeks ago I set up a card exchange with a local crafty friend of mine.  We went ahead and picked a theme, a due date and then mailed off our creations!  It is such a great way to exchange ideas and encourage each other in our crafty growth.  Our theme this time was "Valentines" and here's what I came up with.


I picked up these super cute penguins from Mama Elephant at the end of last year and they've just been itching to be used.  So I figured why not for Valentine's?  I just love the fun they add to this box card.


This week's challenge over at The Paper Players is in honour of National Nest Box Week in the UK.  Since this card features my little flightless birds, I'll be entering this card into their challenge.  There is still some time left in the challenge if you want to head on over and check it out.



Here's hoping these little penguins bring a smile to your face like they have to mine.  Wishing you all an amazing week!

With love,


1 comments:

  1. What a sweet penguin-themed Valentine's card - they certainly did bring a smile to my face. Thanks for joining my CAS bird challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98