A Clean and Simple Thank You

Hi there!

First of all, I have to take pause and say thank you for stopping by checking out my creations.  Every comment I receive touches my heart and inspires me to continue sharing this passion with you.  I hope you find inspiration on these pages.

Okay, enough mushy stuff for now.  Let's carry on to my most recent card shall we :)  This week the Lawnscaping Challenge is Clean and Simple.


Now, while I looovve clean and simple cards and decor, I often find it hard to get the effect I'm seeking without a lot of embellishment.  So this weekend i decided to take a swing at a truly clean and simple card.  Introducing... my clean and simple teacher thanks!



There is no shortage of clean white on this card!  But I love the pear and apple with my small bronze sentiment.  To finish it off, I've simply popped some red glitter onto my apple to give it a bit of pizazz.  


To create a bit of textural interest, I've dry embossed the front of the base card with a honeycomb embossing folder.  I love how the raised hexagons lift the face of the card up.  And that's it! This card was pretty quick to put together once the design came to me.  I would definitely recommend this style for any quick cards you need to create.

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great week.

With love,

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the fruit, it is adorable! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolo, your card is wonderful! I love your design with the brightly colored fruit, the perfect embossing, and all that lushilicious white space!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darnell! I really appreciate your comments :) Hope you have an amazing day! Hugs

      Delete
  3. P.S. Thanks for adding the follow button to your side bar! I have finally reached you in my New Friends Corner on my next post!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, sorry for the delay but wanted you to know I appreciate your comments! Thanks for popping in Christiana!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98