Holiday Cheer and Christmas Blessings

Well hello there!

Long time no see, I know.  I'll be honest with you though, this blog has got me shook some of the time.  The creative juices are flowing for sure, but the creative writing is failing me.  So I ask your patience as I figure this all out and do a little craft-soul searching.

Buuuttt.... I WILL have some seasonal cards to share with you as I find my way through this blogging maze.  Today I wanted to share a couple of tags I've whipped up to accompany some Christmas gifts. I am absolutely loving WPlus9's sentiments this holiday season.  They're just so script and wonderful that you don't need to do much else to them.



After die cutting some Clearly Besotted tags in red and white, I dry embossed the red with my polka dot embossing folder and used it to back the white stamped tag.


Once I had my layers in place, I added a little gold thread and voila!  Clean and simple and elegant... and swoon!  Today's tags are being entered into the current Lawnscaping Challenge: TAG IT.  


And that's it for today, but I will be back soon with lots of Christmas creations as I finish getting ready for the holiday season.  I hope your Christmas preparations are coming along and keeping your fingers inky.

With love,


4 comments:

  1. This so elegant, Laurel. Definitely swoon-worthy :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Asha! That is very kind :)

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely - I adore those scripty sentiments. Blogging can be hard work sometimes - getting the right thing in paper is never easy! Happy Christmas and happy preparations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! I love sharing but am just working on finding my best method. Life's a work in progress right?! :p Happy Christmas to you as well! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98