One can never have too much Holiday Cheer

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by :)  Today's card is inspired by the ever fabulous Laura Bassen.  I had hoped to use some new Simon Says Stamp inks which were ordered on Black Friday, but alas, those are lost in the mail ether... hopefully they'll be seen again.  So instead, I got inky with my distress inks!


Using some masking tape, I made myself a 1/4 inch white border and then used my SSS grid pad to line up my masking tape on the diagonal to create straight lines for blending.  Beyond that, I just played around with the colours until it was done.


I decided to anchor my WPlus9 sentiment by heat embossing it in white on some SSS black card stock and popping it up with foam tape. Seriously though, these sentiments...LOOOVEE THEM!

Thanks again for popping in!  Happy Holiday prep :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98