Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Good afternoon!

Well, today wraps up my holiday card sharing so I figured I'd save the best for last!  Today's cards were inspired by the oh so amazing Dawn Woleslagle.  If you don't know her yet and love everything amazing and water coloured, you have to go check her out...like now!   These cards were based off of a video she shared using watercolors with stamping!  Yup! You heard right... another way to use your stamps and I just loved it!  I'm looking forward to using this technique come Valentines for some romantic notes.


I made a series of these cards, each being slightly different from the others.  The variety of greens in my watercolour box really made these boughs come to life.  


And there again is that lovely WPlus9 sentiment which made the perfect centrepiece on these beauties.  I've definitely made some good use out of these stamps and will certainly be keeping an eye out for WPlus9's 2016 holiday collection! If you hadn't figured it out.. i'm a fan! :)


And there you have it!  Holiday prep 2015 all wrapped up!  I hope you've had a wonderful time using all those goodies in your craft space to make the Christmases of those around you that much brighter.

Now that Christmas is almost here, i'm looking forward to putting my feet up and enjoying all of the good cheer around me (and the week off.. yay!).  Wishing you love, laughter, full bellies and big smiles over the holidays.

With love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98