Happy Holidays under the Christmas Tree

Good evening fellow card-makers!

Today's holiday creation was a simple one layer card using some simple masking to create a white border.  Once again, WPlus9's sentiment stamp shines bright on this one, but this time i've included the holiday boughs as well!


Before inking up my stamps, I took some cracked pistachio distress ink and blended out the upper portion of the card to create a look of fullness to accompany the stamped boughs.  Once done, I stamped the boughs using multiple distress ink greens to create the feel of a hanging bough branch.



To ground my sentiment, I added a few more boughs in the lower right corner.  And there you have it.  Super easy, one layered, lots of white, brilliant sentiment... what more can you ask for?

Well that's it for me today but with 8 days left until Christmas, i'll be back soon with some more holiday cards and inspiration.

Happy crafting!


1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the white border and the ink colours for the tree boughs are beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98