Christmas Cards, Take 1!

Good evening!

We've had a full Remembrance Day over here in Vancouver but once we were back home I FINALLY got a chance to play along with the current Online Card Class! So while I wait for the rice to cook, I thought I'd share this with you.


When I saw this technique I knew I had to try it ASAP and I'm so glad I did! The video cut out on me at the beginning which was frustrating but I was able to get enough of the gist of it to carry on and I really love how it came out. 



Thanks for popping in and I look forward to sharing more of my Christmas creations with you. Happy crafting!

~Lolo

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. I love the scored lines with the panel of colour at the bottom and the popped up poinsettia. Gorgeous colouring. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth! This one was fun to make once i got my score lines figured out 😝

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98