Wishing you a bright and happy holidays

Morning!

Well, not to be a wind-down clock but .... FOUR MORE DAYS!! Now that i'm into my final preparations, I thought I'd share another simple single layer card.  This is another one where I masked off a quarter inch on all sides of my card front to create a white border.  Next, I masked off diagonal lines using my gridded Simon Says Stamp paper pad.  When ink blending, I didn't blend right to the edge of the tape.  This left a light strip between each colour which softens the technique and adds a bit of a glow.


And yup, that's right! There's that sentiment again!  I love the lines of this sentiment.  It has a bit of a nostalgic vibe to me, which I really love at this time of year.



This is another super simple card to whip up if you're headed to an unexpected cocktail party or holiday meal.  I'm looking forward to trying this style out again with some other colours once my inks show up from the postal black hole *insert eye roll here*.

Wishing you a great day and I'll see you soon with the last of my 2015 Christmas cards.

Sending big hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98