Window Hearts

Morning,

I hope you're having a great weekend.  I'm taking this one to kick back a bit and catch up on some sports with the hubs (and craft wherever possible).  I'm also working my way through the online card class and wanted to share with you another creation for day 3.

Using the largest of the WPlus9 stackable heart dies, I created this heart window card!



I decided to use my mini blending tool to create a graduated blend of a heart mask inside my card and I just love the way it turned out. 


To finish it off, I added pink panels to the inside of the card for a little extra oomph and die cut my happy sentiment from my Mama Elephant die.  I then stamped the coordinating birthday stamp with some black dye ink and heat embossed it with some kaleidoscope embossing powder on some vellum.


I love how the sentiment expands with the card and frames your personal words. 

I'm sharing this one as well for the current Little Tangles Challenge - Anything Goes.  

Wishing you a wonderful end to your weekend and an easy start to your week.

Sending hugs until next time,


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98