Another watercolor attempt

Morning!

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'd like to quickly share a card I created using a watercoloring background.  Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I've been dipping my toes into the watercoloring and so far I'm loving the serenity that my watercolor projects provide.  For my most recent project, I decided to take another stab at roses and I love how these are coming along.  Once finished, I let my project dry before running it through my die cut machine with my Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die.


I matted my watercolour on some purple card stock and applied my sentiment using my Papertrey Ink dies.  Lastly, I attached my face to a white A2 card base.  And there you have it!  Gift-able art!


I'm looking to pick up some full color watercolors (the ones I have are cheapy pearlescents and are not vibrant enough for me).  I've been looking at the Peerless watercolors and would love to hear any thoughts you have on use and storage!

Well, thanks again for stopping by!  I wish you a wonderful end to your week and will be back this weekend with some creations from the Stretch Your Dies class i'm currently participating in.  

Sending hugs until next time,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98