Popping in with a quick congrats

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share a quick card that I created using a Winnie & Walter mask! I've been wondering how to use these ever since I got them... Seriously tho! So when I had this idea (inspired by our recent painting expeditions) I knew I had to give it a go. It was easy and fun and I can't wait to give it another go with some different colors.


The red/yellow portion was all done by smooshing my versamark ink pad down on to my panel and then laying down my embossing powders and heat setting them. 


Thanks for popping by! I hope this card has inspired you to dive into your stash for some inky adventures :)

Hugs,
~Lolo

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant! I love the colours you chose for the embossing powder. It's so vibrant. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks!! Every once in a while I dig deep into my stash and come up with something colorful :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98