Make A Wish!

Good morning!

Happy hump day to you! I hope the first half of the week has treated you well and that your second half is full of fun and sunshine.  The card I have for you today came out of some experimenting with my watercolor paints.  I'm not going to lie... after making this card, I kind of wanted to splatter paint everything!


To make my background, I've diecut some grey cardstock with my Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles. Next I've taken a wet paintbrush with some red and then pink Peerless watercolor paints and tapped it gently over my cardstock to create a splattered effect.


My Mama Elephant sentiment is stamped and then heat embossed onto some vellum which I've diecut into a stitched flag.  I've then cut another stitched banner from some pink cardstock for an offset background.


To finish this card, I've added some gold thread, a few Neat and Tangled sequins, and a little bunny from Mama Elephant with a little gold birthday hat from WPlus9. I had a ton of fun putting this one together and can hardly wait to experiment further with my watercolors!

And now I'm off to work. Wishing you an amazing day! Hugs until next time!

~Lolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98