Thank You!

Good morning!

Today I wanted to share a couple of quick thank you note cards I made earlier this week for a couple of my colleagues at work.  As Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day, I wanted to do a little something extra for them and a handmade note seemed just the ticket.

I have the majority of my cardstock cut down to 8.5 x 5.5, 11 x 4.25 and 5.5 x 4.25 so that I can just grab a card or card front and go. For these notes, I started with an orange and a yellow card front and scored and folded them in half to make 4.25 x 2.75 notecards.


Once folded, I secured the card to my craft mat and started ink blending! Using my mini ink blending tool, I blended three colors along my MFT Morrocan Tiles stencil, making sure that with every darker color I stayed closer and closer to the edge to create a light but patterned centre.


In that lighter centre, I used my Memento Tuxedo ink to stamp my sentiment. I love how the lighter ink gives the impression that the text is floating on this one layer card.


And there you have it! I put these notes together with some chocolate daisies for the perfect little thank you note.

And now I'm off to spend my morning organizing!  Oh wow am I excited!! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing Sunday. Sending hugs til next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98