Celebrate Your Day!

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping in. Today's card is a fun one! I recently ordered some stencils and a Fuse tool (yay!) and have eagerly awaited the moment I get to play. Well, here's take one!


To start this card, I blended a bright pink ink over my entire piece of cardstock. Next, I taped my stencil over the cardstock and blended some purple ink from the bottom to just below the top. To create a bit of movement, I went heavier at the bottom of the card and lightened the ink until there was just pink at the top. Lastly, I blended a bit of dark blue near the bottom.


The shaker pocket was made using my Fuse tool. I've filled the pocket with sequins in various sizes and colors as well as a little anchor which I've cut with my Cricut and colored with some ink blending.

To create the space the shaker pocket needed (to shake of course :p) I popped up my card front with some foam tape.


The sentiment was stamped on vellum with pigment ink and heat embossed with kaleidoscope powder for a little sparkle.  Lastly, to give my sentiment something to stand on, I added a blue ribbon underneath the vellum.

I hope you enjoyed my first dabble with the Fuse tool. Have you used one yet? I'd love to hear how you use it on your cards!

Until next time, happy crafting!

~Lolo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98