Hope your birthday is unforgettable..

Good morning! Or afternoon if you're on the east coast :)

Today I wanted to quickly share a fun birthday card using the adorable Ellie.
I've been playing around with my coloring and die cuts and had some pieces I wanted to use.


I used my Calliope die from SSS which I then colored and shaded with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I then took Ellie and hung him by his tail from the blooms, as if he were just dropping in to share a smile, and adhered that to some grey cardstock with my Ranger Multi Matte Medium.


The sentiment is from that same WPlus9 Unforgettables stamp set and I've heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


I am in love with my crackled pistachio distress marker, but didn't want to use  watercolor paper for a background so I pulled out my Spectrum Noir markers and colored the edges of a piece of cardstock  to give me a similar color. I then adhered my grey card face over my colored cardstock. For the finishing touch, I added a few sequins for some sparkle. 

I hope you enjoyed today's creation and that today finds you enjoying the last hours of your weekend.

Hugs til next time,
~Lolo

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98