Newly married, settling in and getting back to my crafty place

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by! It seems like forever ago since my last post and at over a month it kind of has been, hasn't it?! So much has happened though! Our wedding went off with only the minor-est of hitches and at the end of the day, we got married in a beyond beautiful space surrounded by more love than we could have imagined. Our photos have been a bit delayed so I don't have many sharesies at this point but will definitely post a few once they come in. I have this quick group shot in the meantime..

Photo Credit:  M&Him
Now that the wedding is done, we've launched almost immediately in trying to sell our place so that we can find our long-term home. The upside? Dreaming up my new craft room!! The downside? Having to pack up a portion of my crafting supplies and not having as much inky time. But there will continue to be events that require cards and so I'm sure I'll still have some fun projects to share.

Speaking of sharing, that's what you're really here for isn't it?! So without further ado, I present a simple (but super fun) congratulatory card I created.


This card was inspired by the lovely Jennifer McGuire and Laura Fedora. You know those days when you just want to take a white sheet of cardstock and make it something completely different? This happened on that day for me and I had so much fun doing it while watching YouTube vids - which is when Kristina Werner then inspired me to splatter my Distress Ink blended background with water. I've never really done that before but I'll tell you, I loved it!! I'll definitely have to do it more often.

This card is being entered into the following Challenges:

Please click the link above to learn more about this challenge and the wonderful folks who run it!

Well that's it for now as I head off to work for the day. I hope life is treating you well and that you find plenty of time for crafty adventures in it. Happy inking!

~ Mrs. Lolo




2 comments:

  1. Love your card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. And a huge congrats on your nuptials.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98